Summer Grey











Sunnies- Primark//Cropped jumper- Topshop// Midi skirt- Miss Selfridge// Slip ons- H&M// Bag- Zara

As the weather was so lovely over the weekend here in London, I thought i'd bring the legs out. It was still quite windy so I went with this grey number. Now I know grey is not usually the colour associated with summer, but I love grey and how it complements my skin tone. I felt that this shade of grey was not too dark for the the summer time seeing as the weather can be very unpredictable. I didn't want to show too much skin so covered up with a grey cropped jumper which also kept me warm when it got cooler. 
These croc print h&m slip ons are perfect for walking around all day in, as I travelled from Birmingham that morning then spent the whole day in London and even went for a casual dinner.
My trusty Zara handbag I felt complemented my outfit very well as it added a 'boldness' to the washed grey colour. 



2 comments:

Follow Me On Instagram