New MAC Purchases





Hi guys, I have recently made a trip to one of my favourite make up stores, MAC and purchased some new lip products. one of which is 'Sin' which is a Matte deep red'ish brown tone with blue undertones which is similar to 'Diva' and 'Media'. Seeing as we're going into the Fall/Autumn/Winter, i thought this shade would be perfect for the dull weather.
I also thought i'd experiment by getting my hands on the lip pencil in the shade 'stone', although I kinda failed seeing as this colour is not as brown as it shows on the packaging. It is exactly the description and comes off very purpely grey which does not sit well with my skin tone. However paired with my sleek lipstick 'Tweek' it comes out with a mauvey nude colour which is very much different to what i'm used to.

Remember to check out my YouTube channel for more from me. 
Love you all x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me On Instagram