S T Y L E D I A R I E S | Mykonos Day 3



Sunglasses- Boohoo
Jumpsuit- Primark
Belt- ASOS
Sandals- RiverIsland



Bikini- ASOS
Sunglasses- Boohoo






It's My Birthday!

Day three of our trip was my birthday (The best day of the trip of course). We spent this day on the Glassbottom Boat touring the best beaches and views around the whole of  Mykonos. It was so amazing!
I wore this flowy jumpsuit that I got from Primark, which was so comfortable and affordable. I was so easy to slip in and out of which was perfect to participate in all the touring activities.
In the evening we decided to hit the town again for some dinner and drinks, in which I wore a nude body and white skirt which I posted on my Instagram.
I Loved this bikini as it was so sleek and sexy. The rouching on the bottoms made my body look curvier and the mesh detail on the top made my top half look bigger! What a bonus.

Lots Of Love


M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me On Instagram