S T Y L E D I A R I E S | Mykonos Day 2




Sunglasses- Boohoo
Swimsuit- ASOS(NewLook) 









Swimsuit- ASOS
Cardigan- Primark
Shorts- Levi
Belt- Boohoo
Flipflops- Addidas














The Day Of the Swimsuits,

Mike and I took this day as an opportunity to recover from our wild night the night before. we decided to explore the Island with some quad bikes (unfortunately, we crashed but as you can see it was totally minor) and find all the best food spots (Souvlaki story was so bomb!) . I absolutely love swimsuits, especially because they can double up as bodysuits.
 I tried to create a bodysuit style outfit in the second look as the tassels give drama to the top half but doesn't look as revealing as a bikini. 
I figured a pair of flip flops were stylish enough to finish this look, seeing as Mykonos was so sandy and hot! But, i'm not complaining because I have to say it has been one of the best holidays I've been on.
Lots Of Love 
M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me On Instagram