WHAT I WORE TO LONDON FASHION WEEK AW18 | DAY 1



My first ever time at London Fashion Week. I was here. I made it! So many different emotions built up inside of me. I was excited, nervous but I wanted to make an impression whilst being comfortable of course. However, that was not the case obviously, as I shamelessly fell down the marble stairs in the Freemasons hall. After being asked if I was okay multiple times, I adored the Malan Breton show which was right up my street embracing colour, flares and tassels. Afterwards, I attended the Claire Tagg Presentation which although was her autumn winter collection, screamed spring/summer. If you would like to see my favourite pieces from the show, both of these shows are documented in my LONDON FASHION WEEK DAY 1 blog post and in my Vlog




For the first day at one of my most thought of events of my life. I decided to go with what I would describe as smart casual. Stripes are back in season, so i decided to go with a really simple cotton stripe shirt unbuttoned and some ribbed kick flare trousers.
To show that I meant business, I completed this look with my teddy coat from Boohoo 





Coat (Similar)
Shirt (Similar)
Trousers (Similar)
Belt (Similar)
Heels (Sale)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me On Instagram