WHAT I WORE TO LONDON FASHION WEEK AW18 | DAY 2


Is it too early to dress for spring?

A sunny day in London always calls for pastel colours and coat-less attire. I want to create these posts to look back and see how my style has evolved as I attend more and more fashion weeks.






For a semi busy fashion week day I opted for a 'fifty shades of blue' fit. I hardly wear blue but I love this pastel blue shirt with large pleated ruffles on the shoulder. although this shirt took ages to iron, its very airy and comfortable to wear for a long day stomping around London. I paid this shirt with a pair of Topshop Orson jeans which are a mix between a 'straight' and a 'mom' jean. I adore these jeans because I'm kinda over skinny jeans but I still want my figure to show through. these are perfect because they do just that and I also feel that they are a great smart/casual piece. I had to think really carefully about my footwear because I wanted a pair to compliment my outfit but also provide me with comfort for my recovering ankle after LFW Day 1. These blue suede strappy heels made the cut.



M


Shirt (similar)
Jeans (Similar)
Heels (Similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me On Instagram