WHAT I WORE TO LONDON FASHION WEEK AW18 | DAY 4



My Last Day Of Many LFW Seasons

so, we have come to an end of my 'What I wore to LFW' series and I cant wait for the SS19 collection to come through! I wanted to go for a smart/casj vibes for this day as I had a lot of rushing around and pretty light hearted shows to attend 



I know some of you may think "why is she wearing a 'the Hamptons' crop top, we're in London babes", But I really liked this sort of, dressed down American vibes this tee added to the look. Paired with my navy polyester side split wide leg trousers from Zara, I feel like the faux pearl detail along the sides accentuated my figure (just a tad). Navy is also such a good colour to play with when pulling off smart/casual vibes because, its not as harsh as black but still looks smart. Let me not forget to mention how comfortable they were especially for the Bipolar weather we were experiencing. 


M


Crop Top (Similar)
Trousers (Similar)
Bag (Similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me On Instagram