Let's talk about life: A second year student

As fast as first year went I'm surprisingly excited for the challenges second year will bring (I might regret posting this at the end of the year but hey). I am more so happy that I've found my field I understand that I'm not a wiz at exams but love a balance between the two. I'm also enjoying my degree! Its going to be tough seeing as I'd have to do more extra curricular such as; volunteering, brand ambassador roles, my new part time job and of course my blog and YouTube channel. This year actually counts towards my final degree so it's important that I prioritise my life in general. I will also be looking for a placement for my placement year at university which adds even more pressure. I know a lot of my readers/ viewers are of a similar age to me so I'd thought I'd post things that we actually deal with on a day to day aside from beauty and fashion.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me On Instagram