S T Y L E D I A R I E S | Mykonos Day 1





Sunglasses- Boohoo
Playsuit- Missguided
Sandals- RiverIsland
 




Dress- Zara
Heels- Missguided
Choker- LaModa










Hey peeps! 

I know i've been a bad blogger (forgive me) but as hard as it may be to believe, I am still finding my feet with all this. I have had some time to figure out my style and what I want my blog and YouTube channel to represent. So...here is a post of my outfits from my first day in Mykonos.  
My amazing boyfriend decided to whisk me away to the most gorgeous city-like Island for my birthday 2 weeks ago. Such an amazing treat after exams.
As I am starting placement (which will be tomorrow...eeeppp!) I feel that this will be my time to find myself even more which will hopefully result in more amazing posts!
Enjoy
Lots of Love
M x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me On Instagram